Help us get the camp ready for the summer camp season!
Yes, this weather will soon be history and Spring will bring warmer days. That means it’s time to get the camp facilities ready for the Summer.
The Spring camp work days are Thursday, April 15 – Sunday, April 18. Volunteer Coordinator, Vern Failor is leading the effort and would love to include you on the list. The list of projects include:
- Painting the pool and preparing it for water
- Completion of the new bathhouse
- Camp vehicle maintenance
- Tree trimming and removal of excess brush
- Creating an archery area
- Deep cleaning the cabins
- And more!
Even if you cannot stay all four days, we would love to include you for whatever time you are available. It is important to get a count of volunteers to enable the cooks to prepare the meals! Email Failor or camp manager, Sid Rutland to sign-up. We hope to see YOU at camp!
Donations of supplies or money are also helpful. Needed supplies include:
- Paper towels, napkins, toilet paper
- 13 and 33-gallon trash bags
- Toilet cleaner
- Flour sack dish towels and dishcloths
- Crockpot liners
- Soft Scrub Comet
- Zip-lock bags – quart and gallon sizes