Join us Thursday, Nov. 14, through Saturday, Nov. 16, for fall camp workdays at Tawakoni. Work at 10 a.m. on Thursday and finish on Saturday afternoon.
Overnight lodging and meals are provided. Registration is required so that meals and material can be purchased before work begins.
Register online below or sign-up with Vern Failor or call 785-231-3960.
A number of projects are planned to prepare the new shower building for inspection, prepare the camp for winter, and the caretaker house ready for the new camp manager. Projects include:
- Insulate ceiling and install some ceiling in new shower building
- Repair the shower in Cabin 4B
- Complete new restroom electrical in new shower building
- Repair the trim on the administration building
- Install sheetrock in the caretaker’s house basement
- Winterize cabins 1 & 2 and the pool pump house
- Repair and paint water line markers
- Repair the weather stripping on all Dining Hall doors