The KCYF Cabinet Includes:
- two (2) representatives from each of the 5 Districts of the Kansas Region
- two At-Large representatives who make up a reasonable representation of the youth of the Kansas region (including gender; large-church/small-church; rural/city; age, and special interests),
- 2 to 4 Adult Sponsors, from differing districts.
- Moderator-elect is chosen in the Spring for the following school year.
- Serves the youth of the region by planning and preparing for events throughout the year.
- Serves as an atmosphere to build servant-leadership skills for those on the Cabinet.
Criteria for Selection of KCYF Cabinet: Cabinet Selection Process:
Cabinet Selection Process: