Attention Grandparents! Treat your grand kids and yourself to Grand Camp this summer!
2 Options for 2016…
– Thursday, June 2-Saturday, June 4
– Thursday, July 7-Saturday, July 9
at Disciples Center at Tawakoni
Due its popularity, Grand Camp now had two sessions for twice the amount of fun. Grandparents and their grand kids, ages 5 to 95, are invited for three days of fun and learning about fearless faith.
Grand Camp includes the following, and more!
- Bible Studies—using the “Fearless Faith” theme
- Crafts & Recreation
- Leisure activities—fishing, canoes and paddle boats (pray for water in the lake!), swimming, quiet time…
- Christian fellowship
- Great food—no cooking—the Dining Hall has A-C!
- Fresh air… Singing… Campfire with lots of good surprises!
Optional: Bring your RV – it’s up to you!
$110 fee per adult and $50 fee per child covers meals, lodging, program, and priceless memories!
Register online below or download the Camp Registration and Health Form and mail with payment to the Topeka Regional Office.
NOTE: This charge will appear as some version of “SST*CHRISTIANCHUR840559 MOUNT VERNON OH” on your credit card statement.