Like good stewards of the multi-colored grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received.
– 1 Peter 4:10
Received in most congregations on March 25 and April 1
The grace of God is overflowing in the gift we have in Jesus the Christ. Our response to this great generosity is overflowing compassion, joy, faith, gratitude, and love.
Supporting the General Ministries of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), by giving to the Easter Offering, is one of the many ways you share your response to God’s generosity. The work of these ministries overflows “from our doorsteps to the ends of the earth.”
Your gift to the Easter Offering to support the General Ministries of the church is one way to share God’s generosity, to help bring life, love and learning to many.
Ministries that receive funding from the Easter Offering include:
- the Center for Faith and Giving
- Central Pastoral Office for Hispanic Ministries
- Communication Ministries, Council on Christian Unity
- Disciples Church Extension Fund / Hope Partnership for Missional Transformation
- Disciples of Christ Historical Society
- Disciples Home Missions
- Disciples Women
- Division of Overseas Ministries/Global Ministries
- Higher Education and Leadership Ministries
- National Benevolent Association
- National Convocation
- North American Pacific/Asian Disciples
- Treasury Services.