Thinking about renovating or remodeling your facilities? You’re not alone. Many places of worship were built for mid-century congregations and are now too large or outdated. See how Disciples Church Extension Fund’s competitive loans can help you create a space that works for your faith community – today. Improve your building with a church renovation loan from DCEF.
Whether you’re improving your facility to better serve your ministries or simply making it more accessible for your people, DCEF can help by providing an affordable church renovation loan.
Accessibility loans: Make your church accessible to more people.
With the help of generous donors, DCEF provides reduced-rate loans to congregations who want to make their churches more accessible to people with disabilities. These loans can be used to fund accessibility projects like:
- Ramps and exterior entrances
- Sensory packages (e.g., lighting and sound)
- Playground and childcare equipment
Green loans: Care for God’s creation by “going green”
Disciples Church Extension Fund supports congregations in building and maintaining environmentally friendly places of worship. We provide green loans of up to $150,000 to churches that want to:
- Upgrade heating/air conditioning systems
- Replace or repair inefficient windows
- Insulate, rewire, or weatherproof a facility
- Improve operations that contribute to a more energy-efficient building
To learn more about DCER’s competitive rates, contact DCEF at https://disciplescef.org/contact/