Church Websites: Where do we begin?
Tuesday, January 31
9 – 11 AM
Chapel, Disciples Center at Tawakoni,
Between Andover and Augusta
7 -9 PM
Grace Room, Pine Valley Christian Church
5620 E 21 St. North
When it comes to church communication in the digital age, church websites are the first step in the digital progression. In this workshop, learn how create an engaging and effective website on any budget. Workshop leader Jessica Marston, Christian Church in Kansas Webmaster, will walk you through starting your own church website. After completing this workshop, participants are encouraged to attend “Websites: Where do we go from here?” on Tuesday, February 7.
- $15 per Workshop
- $75 for all 6 workshops
Registration including payment is due Tuesday, January 24. A minimum of 6 paid registrants are required for each session. Registration without full fee is incomplete. This workshop is the first of six workshops in the Church Communication in the 21st Century Workshop Series. Those workshops are:
- February 7 – Websites: Where do we go from here?
- February 14 – Social Media in the church: Connecting to Millennials
- February 21 – Church Publications: Communicating effectively in print, online
- February 28 – Church Branding and what it says about you
- March 7 – PowerPoint, Screencasting & Video: Your church on the big screen
Save $15 by registering for all six workshops! Register and pay online below or download and mail the registration form with payment to the Regional office in Topeka, 2914 SW MacVicar. Registration including payment is due Tuesday, January 24, to receive discount.