Treat your grandkids and yourself to Grand Camp this summer!
– Thursday, May 31-Saturday, June 2
– Thursday, June 14-Saturday, June 16
at Disciples Center at Tawakoni
Grandparents and their grandkids, ages 3 to 103, are invited for three days of fun and learning about branching out in faith. Grand Camp includes the following, and more!
- Bible Studies—using the “Fearless Faith” theme
- Crafts & Recreation
- Leisure activities—fishing, canoes and paddle boats (pray for water in the lake!), swimming, quiet time…
- Christian fellowship
- Great food—no cooking—the Dining Hall has A-C!
- Fresh air… Singing… Campfire with lots of good surprises!
Optional: Bring your RV – it’s up to you!
$130 fee per adult and $70 fee per child covers meals & snacks, lodging, program, and priceless memories!
Camp pictures will be posted below for download. See your camp welcome letter, mailed one week prior to the start of your camp session, for your unique camp password or email Jessica Marston, Communications Specialist and Camp Photographer. 2018 pictures will be available until December 2018.
Register online below or download the Camp Registration and Health Form and mail with payment to the Topeka Regional Office. Maximum enrollment is 60 campers.
NOTE: This charge will appear as some version of “SST*CHRISTIANCHUR840559 MOUNT VERNON OH” on your credit card statement.